Acquiring a new home in Madrid is something that only a few can achieve. The lack of supply in the capital and its prices is displacing the demand towards the periphery. Areas such as Alcobendas, San Sebastián de los Reyes, Boadilla del Monte, Pozuelo de Alarcón and Majadahonda to the north and Cañaveral, Ensanche de Vallecas, Getafe or Parla to the south, are welcoming those for whom there is no place in the great city. Especially if you are looking for comfortable and prepared urbanizations to enjoy as a family.
A very relevant issue, since it is expelling many interested. We analyze the urban situation in Madrid: prices, buyer profile, land, supply and demand. A vision of the hand of promoters such as Neinor Homes, Vía Célere, Áurea Homes and Contact Us with Luis Corral, CEO of the firm.
- Why is the home buyer going to the periphery?
- What is the profile?
- Advantages and disadvantages of acquiring a home in the metropolitan crown
- Prices compared to Madrid and also the difference between north and south in the periphery
- Projects of new construction promotions in the periphery of Madrid with greater demand
- The role of the Administration
- Future and residential projection in the outskirts of Madrid
The complete debate can be heard in the following links. In the first of them from the minute 25: 31, approx. and the rest in the second link.