DDocuments to buy a house Do you know what you need to take into account? Do not forget the maxim: once the property is transferred, the charges also. Similarly, buying a private individual is not the same as buying a developer. Nor is it the same, if it is new housing turnkey, if the purchase is on a flat or if we speak secondhand.
Second hand between individuals
- Simple note to know who the owner is. Sell script.
- Check if you have mortgage or charges
- Certificate of fees. Tax payment. Spills.
- Request the seller the Energy certificate.
- Information on housing supplies
From promoter to private
We begin with the new housing, turnkey
- First occupation license
- Building book with all manuals or instructions.
- Energy certificate of housing
- Horizontal division and floor share within the community
- Ten-year insurance
We continue with the purchase Over plan
There are three points that are very relevant
- Building license
- Property of the land
- Certificate of the Mercantile Registry about the company
But there are other aspects as well:
- First of all, general plan of the site of the promotion, the housing and its description.
- Quality memories.
- Total price and form of payment.
- And, finally, that the amounts delivered to account are guaranteed.
You can read all these epigraphs in detail in our collaboration in Fotocasa.
Image of Madrid:@crdeprada
And if you are looking for a house, take a look at our commercial website Foroprovivienda
And if you want to be informed, do not miss our Blog