PYou probably have in mind to sell your house and you have asked yourself, what should I take into account? In this post we have written for Fotocasa we tell you. The objective is to streamline procedures, avoid waiting and also help the buyer. Collect all the documents to sell a house.
And what are those documents?
- Title of property or NSimple ote of housing
- If you have mortgage, certify the outstanding debt.
- Caregistration registry, if amortized
- Real Estate Tax
- Certificate of being up to date with payment of community fees.
- Bills of the housing supplies.
- Energy efficiency certificate.
- Certificate of Technical Inspection of Buildings (ITE), if any.
This is the general paperwork, which you can see broken down in our collaboration in Fotocasa, but there are autonomous communities that ask for more.
If you are looking for housing, do not miss our web Foroprovivienda
And if you need sector info enter the blog and press room of Forcologists