There are no magic formulas, but some tips for buy a house well, especially if it's second hand.
- Previous study. It may be repetitive, but it is a necessity.
- Analyze the area.
- Deciding quickly is another key. It is the search for an opportunity and those fly.
- But, for this you have to haveDuties done and know what we have and what we can pay ...
- A basic point: get the maximum information about the owner.
- Ofrecer advantages to the seller. Like everything in life, you have to make concessions.
- The one who resists, wins, or almost always. Well here too. Things can change and you have to be alert.
In short, the best way to make a good purchase and a good deal is to detect a good opportunity. And this takes time, to be clear about the objective. Know how much you can pay between savings and mortgage. And decide quickly when the offer appears.
All these steps, you can extend them in our usual collaboration in the Fotocasa Blog.
Image: Madrid @crdeprada